Q-meter low-e glass, window and film testing equipment (solar energy analyzer or light measurement)
Based on existing beam splitter type of instrument in the market, UTS
developed its Q-meter with revolutionary new features:
- transmit UV (ultraviolet) light/transmit visible light/transmit IR (infrared) light (Tuv/Tvis/Tir) and reflection of visible light/ reflection of IR (Rvis/Rir) measurement, the first instrument in the market
- 3xAA 4.5V battery operation LED device, fully portable
- DC 5V socket available for long time operation with AC/DC adaptor
- Stable signal processing circuitry for non-drift readings under
strong stray light
- Infrared transmittance and reflectance: centered at 940nm
- Visible light transmittance and reflectance: 400nm to 700nm
- Ultraviolet transmittance and reflectance: centered at 365nm
- Self auto-zero and auto-100% calibration at power on;
- Parameter setting available for advanced users through RS232 interface, contact manufacture or distributor for details;
Photo electronic accuracy Ā+/- 1%ĀCstabilityĀ+/- 0.1%
- Sample thickness requirement:
- Transmittance measurement <50mm
- Reflectance <30mm
- Power supplies:
- Battery : 3xAA non re-chargeable battery, lifetime>24 hours under 10min usage and off condition. Battery low alert at single cell voltage <1V.
- External adaptor:ĀF5V/0.5ADC, center +
- Data storage:
10 channels counting form 0Ā|9, each with 5 measurement data.
- Special data interface:
RS-232 serial interfacing with computer, capable of parameter calibration and software upgrading.
- Working temperature:
Operation temperature 10ĀéĀ`60ĀéĀGstorage temperature Ā|20ĀéĀ`70ĀéĀG
- DimensionsĀ(LĀ~WĀ~H mm):
17Ā~10.5Ā~2.8Ā(instrument)ĀC21Ā~15Ā~4.3Ā(with carrying case)
- WeightĀ(g): 250g
Check Out, please click Paypal icon
Please double check your original part number before order it!!!
To find the shipping cost before you pay, please click
Add to cart->Checkout->fill out your shipping address and choice Shipping Method ->Apply
Live chat or email us at Yahoo messenger: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call or leave voice mail 24/7 at 909-598-0240. Please leave a detailed message. We will call you back ASAP.
We ship the order in same day!